Review: Misikko's Hana Professional Flat Iron

So, a few weeks ago, I got this brand spanking new flat iron. It's funny because flat irons and I haven't been on good terms lately.  I have a ton of heat damage from using the flat iron too hot and too frequently. It destroyed my natural curl. So I retired my flat iron for a bit (about eight months) and my natural curl has finally started to come back. 

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Here are some pictures of the Hana Flat iron.




Pros:
  • The product was delivered in bubble-wrap. That's an automatic plus for me ;)
  • After use, my hair was actually softer and fluffier than it has been with other flat irons.
  • The packaging was pretty amazing. Not only was it pretty, it came with all sorts of little things. Like a heating pad to put underneath the flat iron. It also came with eye shadow, nail files, an eye-sleepytime-thingy, a few nifty carrying cases, and some other little trinkets.
  • The flat iron heats up really quickly. It was ready to go in under twenty seconds.
  • The flat iron claims that it doesn't damage hair. 
  • It also claims that the plates won't fade because they are pure ceramic as opposed to ceramic coated. 

Cons: 
  • THE PRICE. It's super expensive. 
  • Although it is probably the best flat iron I've ever owned, it still doesn't quite measure up to getting my hair done at a salon.
Linky-links:

1 comment:

  1. I stopped straightening my hair because I'm always too busy. I ended up using an inexpensive wet-to-straight/dry straightener to save time, but now I'm too rushed even for that. Too bad that the super $200+ ones work so well! I tried out a similar one at the mall and was wowed, but yeah -- it's not worth THAT much to me!

    www.atavisions.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one! If you're a follower who would like for me to check out your blog, let me know and I'll get to it asap. Toodles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...