So, a few weeks ago, I got this brand spanking new flat iron. It's funny because flat irons and I haven't been on good terms lately. I have a ton of heat damage from using the flat iron too hot and too frequently. It destroyed my natural curl. So I retired my flat iron for a bit (about eight months) and my natural curl has finally started to come back.
Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Here are some pictures of the Hana Flat iron.
- The product was delivered in bubble-wrap. That's an automatic plus for me ;)
- After use, my hair was actually softer and fluffier than it has been with other flat irons.
- The packaging was pretty amazing. Not only was it pretty, it came with all sorts of little things. Like a heating pad to put underneath the flat iron. It also came with eye shadow, nail files, an eye-sleepytime-thingy, a few nifty carrying cases, and some other little trinkets.
- The flat iron heats up really quickly. It was ready to go in under twenty seconds.
- The flat iron claims that it doesn't damage hair.
- It also claims that the plates won't fade because they are pure ceramic as opposed to ceramic coated.
- THE PRICE. It's super expensive.
- Although it is probably the best flat iron I've ever owned, it still doesn't quite measure up to getting my hair done at a salon.