Personal Style Feature: Keeping it Casual

My name is Devon, I'm 17-years-old, and I'm from England. When I was 15-years-old, my family and I moved to the Highlands of Scotland, and I love it here. My passions are playing the piano, composing music, long walks, photography, films, books, and travelling. And, of course, blogging. I always throw on something comfortable when I go out on my walks, but I try to do it as stylishly as I can!


Dark blue denim jeans: Matalan, £14
Brown striped top: Henri Lloyd, £25 on sale
White lace bow hairclip: Forever 21, £3 for four




5 comments:

  1. Love the picture! Such pretty colors. Haha, I sound like a little kid. "Such pwetty colaws!" I am so jealous of how green it is there. I live in the desert. Boo...

    www.atavisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, really love it !!!



    check out my new post lastylemuse.blogspot.com

    kisses XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice jeans!

    Join my first international giveaway - CK parfume!! http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! I will put a link on my blog very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she seems so lovely and stylish! going to check her out right now.

    http://indigoimpression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one! If you're a follower who would like for me to check out your blog, let me know and I'll get to it asap. Toodles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...