Outfit:Think I'm Stuck in a Rut

I'm starting to feel like I'm stuck in a rut for two reasons: One is that, I'm still an amateur at this whole posing for my blog thing. I kinda just stand in front of the camera and smile like a goofball. Maybe I place a hand on my hip for extra emphasis, but yeah, that's it. So, in this picture, my well-hidden awkwardness finally begins to rear its misshapen head. Guess it had to happen sooner or later!



The other reason I'm feeling like I'm stuck in a rut, is because my last few outfits have been very similar. I need to step out of the box. I'm currently obsessed with orange and it certainly is showing. So yeah, I'm going to swear it off for a week. I think I need OA: Orange Anonymous! 

But other than those two things, I kinda like this outfit. It's super bright and it's my attempt at color blocking (though in this case it's probably more like color mixing) Have a good saturday guys!

Cardigan-H&M-$17.95
Tank Top-Forever21-$5
Shoes-Aldo-$70 (Splurge!)
Belt-H&M-12.95

11 comments:

  1. You look so cheerful! I love the color schemes of this outfit!
    xoxo
    Kosi
    http://onecreatesoneself.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little secret: no one knows what they're doing when they first start out! At the very least you bravely post picture after cute picture of yourself while I'm still working up the courage to do so.

    The only pick I have is a blurry shot-with-my-iphone-in-front-of-a-mirror shot that I posted once.

    At least you're not chucking up deuces and making a duck face.

    Keep on, keeping on girlie!

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my blog!

    Jo
    http://soextradc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes look really cute! Love your overall outfit!
    http://cassidy-lee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! And don't worry about it. You're doing great. :P

    [I'm stuck in a rut, and I've been doing this for eight months!]

    www.zanniplainjanefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I feel the same, I too am at that point where I think my wardrobe is getting to same old and my photos look all the same!
    But keep on keeping on because I find your blog interesting!
    Great Blog! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, thank you for your comment on my blog. I love your style also, I think we are very similar in what we like. Thanks for following me on twitter!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your red shoes! Cute outfit!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for stopping by my blog! i followed! nice sweater btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit! I love blue and yellow together so much. Great blog :)

    {Bobbi}
    http://fashionunder30.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Miss Crys, hope your well. Thank you so much for following my blog. Your really pretty and have a bubbly personality which I like very much. Your warmth jumps right off the page. Your blog: orgasmic (lol), for a new starter you are doing really great and I hope to get to that level soon. Just passing by to say hi and proudly anounce that I am a fashionablygeeked follower. xxxAfeeyahxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit ! I absolutely adore high-waisted skirts! They're so pretty, feminine and chic :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment :D I'm following now too ;)
    By the way, I love the name Crystin! ;)
    Emilie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one! If you're a follower who would like for me to check out your blog, let me know and I'll get to it asap. Toodles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...