Outfit: Nothing but Blue Skies

Hi everyone! This is what I wore Sunday to church. I love the color of this shirt. When I saw it in the store, it kept calling me. "Crystin, buy me. BUY ME!" It said. I resisted, but it made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and we ended up walking off into the sunset together, hand in hand arm-hole.

Love the shoes. They're such a different take on the classic nude shoe. The downside is that they're super painful :(




 Me again! I'm looking for new places to take pictures.


My makeup. It's purple liquid eyeliner, lavender eyeshadow, and nude lipstick. Me gusta!


One of my favorite watches.


And a blue ring that I made during my early teenage years. I'm so creative. Or...I was anyway.


Shirt-H&M-12.95
Skirt-Charlotte Russe-19.95
Shoes-Christian Siriano for Payless-$25
Watch-Target-12.95

17 comments:

  1. Hi dear, thanks for your nice comment, I am following you on google friend connect, anyway I cannot see you among my followers, so would you please try again ? Thank you ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can see you now, thank you so much =) Kisses and looking forward to a new post !

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    your shirt is fab!!! I love it!!
    Great purchase;))
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit...and don't you hate that sometimes the cuter the shoes the more painful...LOL!! :)

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ring! Handmade things rock. Just sayin'.

    Try wedges if you haven't already! I never wear heels anymore, and I ain't going back. And clothes are constantly calling out to me, hence how the rack in my closet is threatening to snap in half...

    www.atavisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!

    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovn' your watch!!

    check out my blog ! www.glamstyln.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm following you back! :)))

    Polly
    http://pollysboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look very pretty!! Love the top! And your smile is so cute, I love it, it's full of happiness! :)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very feminine and chic! I love your top and heels:)

    Following you on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos! you look so beautiful :*
    love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous top!

    I'm your new follower! I hope you follow back :)

    waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great! Lovely blog!

    alisaguk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute outfit!

    Thank you for posting in the honesty group on IFB, I have left a comment for you there :)

    http://www.my-cherry-picker.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit!!!
    nice photos!

    xoxo,
    http://www.brunawm.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one! If you're a follower who would like for me to check out your blog, let me know and I'll get to it asap. Toodles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...