Marley

I've been in a style rut. And it's the kind of rut we all get into and probably never notice. 

I love love LOVE class and sophistication when it comes to clothes and outfits.
 I always usually churn out cute outfits that I have fun with, but fashion-wise, this is no longer a challenge for me. And life's all about challenges, right?

Soooo I decided to do something that was the opposite of my usual look and go for more of a grunge-y kind of thing. Success? 

My imaginary album cover

I immediately tripped over rocks after this picture. Haha :)








Hoping I don't fall but still trying to look cool!

So I challenge you. Take pictures of the opposite of your usual look. Put pictures or links on my facebook wall and I'll post them here in a few days :)

Shirt: Delia's
Hat: Forever21
Pants: H&M
Studded Flats: Thrifted
Earrings: Aldo

8 comments:

  1. I will so try and do this! I get my metal friends off on Wednesday (read: braces), so this'll be a good way to celebrate not looking like a little kid as a college senior anymore. Lovely pictures! You picked a great location for your photo shoot.

    www.thatzannigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your jeans! They're amazing! Fun idea too!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that look on you, the stripy pants are so cool! And the styling is just fab :) xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea, and your flats are adorable!!

    xo, Meghan

    http://helloyesterdayblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh the look and the idea are so amazing!
    have to think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOW!!
    I'm in love with this outfit!!! The shoes are stunning...I want them!! :)

    Take a look to my blog: If you like it we could follow each other!!! :)
    Let me know on my blog :)
    Hope you love it!!! ;)

    Much love from:

    www.thechicetoile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the striped pants are really cute:)
    http://www.undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your pants are amazing!!!!!
    I'm very pleased if we can follow each other!I'll be waiting for you!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one! If you're a follower who would like for me to check out your blog, let me know and I'll get to it asap. Toodles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...